Description of OPGW:
The Central Tube Optical Ground Wire (OPGW) is surrounded by single or double layers of aluminum clad steel wires(ACS) or mix ACS wires and aluminum alloy wires, their design is fully adapted to the most common electric line needs.
1. High quality standards for designing, testing and producing with grade A materias available to ensure long-term reliability .
2. Engineering support supervising and providing its own line of accessories hardware .
3. Seal stainless steel tube superior protection to the fiber optical to moisture and extreme environmental conditions such as lightening
4. To construct OPGW must cut power, resulting in greater loss, thus OPGW must be used in constructing high pressure line over 110kv
5. Apply to the transformation of old lines.
Typical design for Single Layer OPGW Cable:
Typical design for Double Layer OPGW Cable: